How Do I Become A Child Care Provider

    Call Licensing:

    • Call The Bureau of Child Development Child Care Licensing for a packet.
    • Provo Region (Utah & Juab County): 801-374-7688 or toll free 800-894-2588
    • Salt Lake Region (Summit & Wasatch County): 801-273-6617 or toll free 888-287-3704

    Attend a Licensing and/or Home Orientation

    • Decide if you want to Regulate with a Residential Certificate or a Family License.